So I am definitely an exhibitionist… (in some ways at least) and I think I am going to keep this going in as discreet yet literary a fashion as possible…. Let me know what you the readers think… even though, I am sure there will be some horrible comments and brain dead comments along the way. I will deal with those as they occur.
With all that said, I am now about to take you back, way back… to when it all began.
It was summer in the Midwest in the early 2000s. I was amusing myself with a 4.0 GPA in summer school, drinking during the days, working at night, barely making it to class and dating/sexing my fellow coeds when I could (and when they agreed).
It was a great summer by any measure.
Then I discovered the world of Yahoo! Clubs as they were called at the time. And of course, I found my way to the sordid, fascinating, underbelly of IR swinging.
This was a fascinating world that seemed to offer up the idea of sex without all the bullshit social kabuki (and this was in college!)
[I would later learn that post-college, social kabuki would become an even more onerous, highly choreographed, low probability, high bullshit dance]
Like anything else in my life, I dove in. Balls to the wall, I tried to learn as much about this new subculture as I could… while also seeing if I expend some of my boundless sexual energy in this new direction.
One thing about sexual fantasies… For most people they are just that: crazy ideas and scenarios to get off to. They are not goals or achievable ideas. And this, in my view is why there are so many flakes in the NSA/Swinging game.
Some people confronted by the very idea of their fantasy becoming reality; back off in sheer horror and cowardice.
Others embrace it.
I was determined to see what this new world was about. And that was how, at age 19, I was introduced to the world of IR swinging.
****
They were a fairly average couple. E., hubby was a machinist. M, the wife was a sweet looking school teacher by day. She had dark hair, massive breasts and a great ass, a curvy milf in a very good way. E., on the other hand, was your Midwest everyman. A little quiet at times, firm handshake, old school glasses, loved to chat about college football.
M, was sweet and personable. She loved teaching and her students and had that sweet Midwest attitude all the way through. She was a walking example of the lady in the streets and the animal tigress in the sheets.
We spoke on Yahoo! Messenger a few times and arranged a meet at a local hotel.
The day of, I was nervous but also very excited.
“Fuck it” I told myself when I thought about backing out, “nothing venture, nothing gained”.
I showed up at their hotel room as planned.
M. was already in her dressing gown.
Loose enough to show me exactly what I was going to be getting later on. Her décolletage had the young animal in me ready to go.
I was dressed in my best impersonation of American Eagle hip. Dark, rumpled shirt, khakis, chuck tailors. At 155lbs and dark complexioned, a nickname like skinny black would not have been out of the question.
Then I got surprised with a strange request….
“Would you mind taking a shower first?” asked E. quietly.
I was puzzled, but the half naked woman lounging on the bed compelled me. I was about to get some in a good way and a shower was a very small price to pay for that.
I hopped in the shower and got the job done military style – 3 minutes of quick efficiency. Fuck my usual 15 – 20 minutes heated mini steam room fiestas; I had a good reason to get into that towel quickly.
I walked out of the shower to a sight I will never forget.
M. was in the middle of the room, stark naked and on her knees with a look of glazed lust in her eyes.
Now as a young man I had seen that look before. Sometimes it took several beers or a really wild party at some frat house for me to get to that point with some of my fellow coeds; over time I would come to recognize it in my future girlfriend’s eyes.
But that day was when I learned to respect and maybe fear, a little, the power of female sexuality.
I needed no prompting. I walked up, took off my towel and stood right in her face.
She did the rest.
Damn! I had heard MILFs were good at certain things but this was something else!
She was moaning, whispering dirty words, telling me to fuck her mouth and how I was making her so wet.
E. was in the corner, moaning encouragement and taking pics. Surprisingly as a first timer, neither bothered me.
I wasn’t sure about why some White men liked seeing their women fucked by black guys… but I took and still take a very utilitarian view of IR swinging… it gets me the freaky, uninhibited sex I and these couples need. And at the end of the encounter, everyone goes back to their lives with no commitments, just hot, freaky memories (and sometimes pictures and video evidence ;-)
We got on the bed… and then proceeded to fuck every which way for the next 2 hours.
After our last round; I lay back catching a 5 minute break (My 19 year old self was determined to milk this for all it was worth, lord knew where my next fix was coming from!) as M. lay beside me, stroking me almost absent mindedly.
It was a scene in our orgiastic theater of the absurd; the salt of the earth Midwestern couple and the adventurous black city boy.
Then M. turned around, looked my 19 year old self dead in the eye and uttered that hitherto unheard question:
“Do you want to fuck me in the ass?"
*****
I would play with M. and E. for the next 2 years on and off till we lost contact.
Unfortunately despite all the fun we had, theirs is a cautionary tale as M. became more and more enamored of her interracial romps and less interested in being E.’s wife.
Last I heard they got divorced and she continued on her BBC riding ways.
Oh well, it was fun, for both of them, at the time.
Fin.
Yes, I'm still here, and still living decadently. Barebacking my way
through life, and loving it. I'll try to be a better kitten and post again.
Love, Bare...
8 years ago

My oh my.
ReplyDelete