Another adventure from our resident story teller...
So after meeting Ms. Alex at the orgy (please see the best orgy I have ever attended below) ... I was very interested in getting a repeat performance.
Luckily, she felt the same. And so, after a few phone calls and emails, we were able to set up a weekend meeting in the small town she lived in.
This town was a 4 hr bus ride from NYC, I anticipated getting on the bus at 6pm at the Port Authority, getting there at 10pm and having an all night fuck fest.
I snuck on two tall boys onto the bus. I also had my new ipod with me and some reading material and I was set for the journey. I was pretty excited; I remembered that Ms Alex had a high sexual skill level (she did sex for a living...) and she had the milf type body I had come to appreciate during my sexual travels.
4 hrs later. I arrive. I had actually called her as we pulled in.
She picked me up in her Cadillac Escalade; obviously the adult business paid well.
We chatted amiably on the 25 minute drive to her place, which was outside the small town. She basically lived in the woods, and as she explained to me, the remote location allowed her to throw a lot of parties and orgies and host a lot of shoots in and around her house.
We got to her place, a quaint but pretty house with decent acreage and a sizable back yard. Unfortunately I did not get the tour as we had other things in mind.
I had been pawing at Alex during the ride over; however once we got to the master bedroom - which was basically her personalized boudoir, I jumped all over her.
As I reminisce about this particular encounter, one of the thing that strikes me most was my lack of fear. Ms. Alex was a real life succubus - a woman of insatiable and kinky tastes, a vocal enthusiasm and a body built for sex. I should have been scared out of my mind, afraid that this crazy lady might tie me up, assault me somehow and leave me for dead out in the middle of nowhere, middle america.
Instead I was HORNY as all hell and ready to go, fuck safety and fear, I was about to fuck a pornstar for the second time; nothing could have stopped me.
They say straight men will wade through a mile of spit to get sex that they believe is worth it. Unfortunately, this is true.
Most straight guys work for sex; even bad sex offered by jezebels who supposedly know what they're doing, so hell yes, I will take a trip for FIRECRACKING, ORGIASTIC, ORGASMIC GOODNESS. Not all women know what they're doing, and unfortunately, some just don't make the effort.
Oh, and how firecracking an effort it was. Ms. Alex put on a clinic in male foreplay; teasing, biting, an impeccable and enthusiastic blowjob, rimming, ball juggling - you name it, she did it, with vigor.
We jumped right into a variety of positions. This was a woman who truly enjoyed sex and it showed. Oral, vaginal, anal... it was all on the table.
After a few hours we took a break and the evening then took a quick turn into the sublime.
"Would you like to see some of my work"
"Of course"
We then proceeded to watch one of her oeuvres, an interracial themed porn classic involving attorney-client sex, several threesomes and a complicated gangbang sequence as the finale.
I must say my favorite part of the movie watching experience was when I was getting head from Ms. Alex at the same time as her character on screen was servicing another costar. That was a truly interactive porn viewing experience.
We slept for a few hours, woke up and kept at it. I will never forgetting riding her from behind as the sun crept up, the gentle sounds of the woods contrasting with the louder sounds emanating from the master bedroom.
After a few more hours of morning sex, it was soon time for me to catch my bus back to Manhattan. Ms. Alex was great; telling me to drink some water otherwise I'd be dehydrated, driving me back to the station and buying me breakfast.
This allows me to segue into a trait I have noticed after years of sleeping with older women. They (older women - generally late 30s and up) have a certain gentility in their actions that younger women, enamored of their beauty and social status (and also insecure about the overabundance or lack thereof) seem to be missing. It makes for less awkward post coital interactions, and they just seem much more pleasant.
Now I understand I am generalizing here, and I know my view is skewed by the urban battleground that is New York City but I have to say, I have fucked a lot of older women casually, and they are in some ways much easier to talk to and deal with, vis a vis women in their 20s.
Anyway, back to our story....
At the bus depot, Ms. Alex and I got a few stares as we hugged shamelessly before I jumped on the bus. I don't know what most of those small-towners were thinking...but I'm sure we gave them some food for thought!
*****
Unfortunately Ms. Alex and I have not been able to connect since this last adventure. She has since moved to a large metro area but my travels in the last few years have not taken me near her. We have also had some near misses but I will never forget my tumble in the woods with this sexy and sexual lady.
Yes, I'm still here, and still living decadently. Barebacking my way
through life, and loving it. I'll try to be a better kitten and post again.
Love, Bare...
8 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment