Sunday, May 10, 2009

A few thoughts on life, love and this weekend's sex party.

I had to get out of New York this weekend.

I needed a break from the city. I do this every few months... and this time was no exception. I also needed to get back on the casual sexin'/IR partyin' wagon in a big way.

You see, for the past 8 - 9 weeks I had become infatuated with a tall, athletic and gorgeous younger blonde. She was hot enough and smart enough to be LTR material. She was sexual, but not as sexual as she thought... And for the first time in a long time, I liked her in that high school/college way.

However, like many of the young, gorgeous women who inhabit this crazy town of ours, she wasn't ready to surrender her power and charms to one man. Or perhaps, to me. And, despite my tremendous enjoyment and experience of casual sex, I refuse to be part of a male harem, especially if my emotions are involved. I will not put myself in a potentially bad situation.

I was willing to end all my sexual extra-curriculars to see where this dating expedition would lead, and when it did not work as planned, I decided to act out.

I fucked a submissive, squirting milf on tuesday. This was one of the few women I have met who can cum from hot kissing, and my god, talk about squirting!

Before this I viewed squirters as one of those often talked about but rarely viewed in the wild phenomena. Much like the 12 inch dick.

This was before meeting 2 OF THEM IN THE SAME FUCKING WEEK!

Well, I had to revise that opinion after she left my sheets soaked all the way through. God bless her and her hoover of a mouth. She was also a true cum-swallower; something which the gorgeous blonde was not.

I also met a 2nd squirter this weekend.... at an interracial house party in the suburbs of a major city in the northeast.

I hadn't been to a sex party in a long time... and I have to admit, I was a little nervous.

I had fortuitiously receieved the invite from Ms. Alex as my infatuation/dalliance with the gorgeous blonde was winding down. Knowing that my advances of fidelity were being rejected pushed me back to the dark side.

I was horny and had been holding back to be the good guy.

I was done dealing with a girl who thought that doggy style was the most dominant, animalistic sexual position ever and who could not take my above average sized cock that way for long.

Fuck all that. I needed to fuck a woman who wanted to "fuck" back (as opposed to having sex or God forbid, making love) in a bad way.

It was a small party held in a 5 bedroom party house. Non alcoholic refreshments were provided, as were party snacks. There were about 4 couples - one of whom did not play, 3 single ladies and the party host - Michael. There were also about 5 - 6 single guys.

From the get go, there was a great vibe. People were chatting and joking. Ms Alex's and other porn videos were playing on the TV in the meet and greet room. The hotwives were scantily clad, including one wife in a particularly memorable fishnet ( I will now start calling fishnet "standard swinger gear") get up with black panties and fierce, black leather fuck me boots. I got to know her a bit better as the evening went on.

I had a blast at the party....

Ms. Alex and I kicked things off by getting reacquainted upstairs in one of the private party rooms. Ms. Alex gives, as she should, a porn worthy blowjob and she fucks like a bronco. Always a great time with her.

I then fucked another hotwife, while her hubby fucked Ms. Alex on the same bed. It turned out (as her hubby would explain), later on that this hotwife had an age cutoff, which I was definitely below. Oh well, she didn't complain too much when I was on top of her stroking it like it was my job. She did not give me a second ride however, and I understood where she was coming from.

I then got to make a light skinned black hotwife cum in one of the private rooms. It was her first party and I just wanted to make sure she had a great time, which judging by the way her thighs gripped my head, she did. She gave me a passable blow job but I wanted to fuck... and it did not seem like she was ready for that level of play. So we just sat and chatted.

I then got back to my friend in the fishnet; who turned out to be a squirter. She was just great all around; she really got into the sex, gave me compliments on my cock (beautiful!) and my stroke (you have a deep one!) and rode me like a cowboy. I fucked her twice to start and both times, her voyeur/exhibitionist hubby missed it. He'd come in when we were done and go: "oh man!"

We finally obliged him with a MFM threesome (my 1st of the night), with his wife in the traditional spit roast position - sucking hubby while I hit it from behind.

I think she enjoyed it.

My last encounter of the evening was with an elusive Italian/Sicilian single MILF. She had been involved in some threesome fun earlier in the evening. It was late, around 1.30AM and most of the other guests were sleeping or leaving. What started as simple conversation in one of the open rooms, progressed to me exploring her body under her very skimpy pink negligee and would end with me and another guy tag teaming her for several hours till the light of dawn started to peek through the blinds.

She was another great animalistic fuck, who proceeded to show us pictures of her other bisexual, IR loving girlfriends - including a picture of one of her (attached) girl friend's blowing a black guy in her cubicle!

WTF ?

And I thought I had sexual adventures....

I have to give the party an "A".

It was what I needed, when I needed it, without any bullshit. I made sure to make some new swinger/IR connections and I think I will try to head back to a few parties this summer. I will never be hardcore about swinging (IR sex is another story) but this was a great escape from the city, a salve if you will, for my bruised ego and of course, as always, a memorable adventure.


Addendum:

One of the interesting things I notice on these trips is that despite all the talk of the rust belt, is that small town USA is alive and well. I generally make my way back to my lair in NYC at the crack of dawn after an adventure and I get to see these towns as they wake up.

I check out the local diners before heading over to the local train station or bus station, look at the town papers and sometimes see the high school track team on their way out to a meet or to practice.

People still live, love and fuck in these towns. God bless 'em.

I, for one could never live in a small town ( I have a hard time imagining life away from NYC), but I definitely see the appeal....

No comments:

Post a Comment