Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Shooting for a summer of sex...

Another weekend, another sex party.

I was in Long Island for a sex party this long holiday weekend and while it was not as enjoyable as the other party I went to a few weeks ago, it was still a good time. I'd give it a B/B+ but I still managed to get some great sucking and fucking in. I also managed to meet a couple from the old days - when Mr. Nine used to throw his IR parties in the tri-state area.

I did have some issues though; this was supposed to be a Gangbang party; and there were a LOT of guys, many of them first timers and also a bunch of dudes who would always crowd out or gain some new found courage whenever I started playing with a couple or single lady. These guys would never make the first move, and then once the quarry was warmed up, they would all get courage. Since I usually hate group stuff unless I am VERY VERY comfortable, I had to disengage a few times from playing. However there was one lady who gave exquisite blowjobs and she kept me happy for most of the evening. I also got to fuck some very lusty ladies.... so all in all, it was not a bad way to spend a friday evening.


Thoughts on the summer:

I went to my first sex party this summer on a whim. I was tired of dealing with NYC women and their social kabuki shit. I was a little angry at how things had ended up with the tall blonde and I just wanted to act out and get my desires met. Well, I got my wish and then some at the first party. Ms Alex was a gracious host and a great fuck - as always, and she just invited me back to another party.

I think I am going to go again.

I was going to focus on traveling, reading, writing, concerts and great dining experiences this summer. I will do all those things but as a true hedonist, I think I need to pursue a multiplicity of sexual experiences as well.

I always want to fuck as many women as possible (and I am never satisfied) but for a while there, I ignored a lot of the sex party and couple invitations I was getting for a variety of reasons: I was happy with the couples/adventures I was having, I enjoyed combining sexual adventure with travel and some of the prospects really didn't move me.

I think I am back to being in a fuck - it kind of mind frame. More sex, especially in my personal situation - single, free as a bird and focused on career and education - can only be a good thing.

1 comment:

  1. I cosign on that last statement. I don't have the release of swinging or what-have-you but a good dose of fuck-it in your attitude goes along way towards ending the coyness of "social kabuki" and getting down to something more primal. I know personally, I need the frustration of failed encounters sometimes (although not often) to spring board me into more bold action. If I had a release like swinging, etc I might miss out on that.

    Read the whole blog this weekend, man. Great stuff -

    till507

    ReplyDelete