Friday, July 17, 2009

The Gradual Wind Down of the Summer of Sex...





So, my dear readers, my summer of sex is winding down..... The past few weeks since my last update have been a little crazy.... there was a weekend night with a young black cock slut in boston, several house parties in the east coast/tri state area and a massive orgy/gangbang in the midwest where I fucked every single hotwife in appearance.....

I still have one last big trip planned.... I will end up in Sin City at the end of the month and I am going to make sure that I do some swinging/partying in Vegas. I have been going to Vegas for years but I have never gotten to taste the city's IR scene. I hope to change that on this next trip.

However as much fun as this summer has been, we all know good things always come to an end. Career, Education and professional life will again take a much larger role in my life going forward and I will not have as much time to devote to my carnal pursuits. It has been a blast and I want to thank everyone who I have played with, chatted with and who has read my blog so far. I appreciate you taking the time and while my playing will be slowing down, it is by no means done.

As you know by now, I am all about the bottom line. So without further ado, I present to you, in true NY Mag fashion, the tally at this point in the 646hedonist's summer of sex.....

4 orgies, 1 massive midwest gangbang/orgy, multiple instances of sex with former pornstar, dozens of jokes being cracked about black nerds, hundreds of miles logged on the ground and in the air in pursuit of sex, dozens if not hundreds of cum shots, 25 pictures of oral sex being performed on me by said black cockslut, multiple referrals from hotwives and one referral by a boyfriend and at least 19 new sex partners in the past few weeks of this particular odyssey.


And hopefully there's a little bit more left in the tank.....

No comments:

Post a Comment