So while some of my good friends are slowing down their recent cycles of hot sex, mine is actually picking up. Since my tropical vacation, I have had a few encounters here and there but nothing that really satiated my needs in the way I like till yesterday. However, the past 36 hours have been a roller coaster of madness ....
Wednesday started with me waking up really horny. I know, not much different from any other day. However, Wednesday afternoon, I had set up a meet with a cheating wife via Adult Friend Finder. I am of two minds when it comes to fucking (cheating) married women; I have done it - usually because I follow my dick wherever it leads, but it is never the ideal situation. A cheating encounter also does nothing to ease my perennial trust and intimacy issues.
To be fair, this wife was not the hottest wife I have fucked, but I really wanted a raunchy encounter and that was all she was looking for too, so I overlooked a few things I shouldn't have and I forgot to ask for a face pic. Bad move, but not the worst.
I was supposed to be hosting the encounter but during the day, she called with an update: she was house sitting in outer borough; would I mind a change of venue.
Now people who know me well, know that for whatever reason, the hedonist does not really leave the island; for the US open, for some really good food but I am not super knowledgeable about the outer boroughs. I am not being a hater, just stating some facts. This lack of knowledge though, would come back to bite me in the ass.
I jumped on the train following her directions. My anticipation was a little hard to hide, but I am thankful for Kenneth Cole jackets. I walked out of the train station and straight into the 'hood. That little fact really didn't help my comfort level but fuck it: I was committed and on my way to the address I was given.
I got there, she let me up and we jumped into it. She was enthusiastic and she hadn't misrepresented her looks but after an initial bout of enthusiasm on my part, I lost interest. We weren't gelling in the way I like and while I like to believe that I will go through with about anything for an orgasm, this clearly was not the case ....
I politely extricated myself from the situation, disappointing as it was for both of us and made my way back to the subway... I was pissed, being the stud validates me in a very real way... and yes, I know "these things happen" - that really did not make me feel any better at the time.
Regardless, I went through with the rest of my day, a little upset and determined to get n end of day drink at one of my favorite establishments. I finally rolled onto my barstool around 9pm and caught up with bartenders and some friends in the area. 1 drink turned into 4 and sure enough, I was slamming them back and shooting the shit with new and old friends alike.
"Are you out and about" - came the unexpected text from Ms. Y, an acquaintance of mine from my professional network. She is a petite blonde with a great ass and a penchant for high heels, but at this point in time was just a very cool, yet attractive person to hang out with. As some of you know, I am very careful about mixing work/networking with pleasure... so while she was great to look at and fun to drink with, I believed that would be the full extent of our interaction.
"Yes I am - actually headed downtown for a bit, do you want to grab a drink at XXXXX" - she agreed and I rolled into the bar 15 minutes later for what I thought would be a few quick drinks.
However, conversation flowed more than anything else and we began to share war stories and dating adventures and misadventures in NYC. It turned out that Ms. Y had more of an edge to her than I thought....
As we walked back to our respective residences, somehow I got invited to swing by her place "quickly". However, the moment I walked in and jumped her, it looked like it would be a good night. I was, however a little gun shy given what had happened earlier in the day and I did not want to be disappointed again.
However, when she disappeared for 5 minutes and reappeared with some very hot items of clothing and when it became very apparent that our chemistry was super compatible, we got into the swing of things and it turned into a very late night/early morning... I certainly did not see that coming, and I'll try to see her again.
We have a compatible fucking style and I would like to explore more. I also have to admit that the lingerie, heels, sex kitten look is probably more important to me than I realized.
Then to top it all off; if things had not been bizarre enough, Michael Jackson passed away yesterday.... definitely a crazy set of events... but one that eventually worked out for me.
addendum:
While best laid plans can definitely go to hell as I have seen before, I have some trips, parties and orgies on the horizon that should be fun and should hopefully give me some new posting fodder. I am looking forward to some hot sex in the next few weeks and I have worked to put all the pieces in place.... we'll see how it all pans out but there should be some orgasms provided by some hotwives in my future.
Yes, I'm still here, and still living decadently. Barebacking my way
through life, and loving it. I'll try to be a better kitten and post again.
Love, Bare...
8 years ago

Sometimes you wins and sometimes you lose, but you always look forward to your next adventure. I hope the next few weeks go well for you!
ReplyDeleteThanks Greg.... It has been a great/wild summer so far, even with my misadventures (which have really been few and far between); but this blog is a honest look at my life and my adventures.... The weekend was also fun too so I cannot complain too much.
ReplyDelete