I am pretty horny today and have been for this week. I should be happy with the fun I had over the weekend but it seems my sex drive is still out there. I masturbate at least once or twice a day and I binge on sex at the sex parties - multiple rounds with 3 women at the last one, for instance.
Yet I am so jealous of my blog friend and fellow nymag commenter (ladyinred's - http://therealladyinred.blogspot.com) ability to take down partners in the teens in the past month. I just looked at my journal and I have probably done about 7 women in the same span... all through my time at parties.
Women have it so easy.
As you all know I don't have the patience or much faith in the bar pickup (there is a reason why it is called getting lucky) ... the other night, out with girls till 4.30 am and no sex on offer just proved my point again.
Anyway, that is not why I am grumpy. I am grumpy, despite the fact I am about to head out to warmer climes for a 3 day mini vacation, because my regular vacation fuck buddy has gone awol on me. She is usually responsive, but after two days of her not answering texts and a phone call.... it looks like the hedonist has to find some replacement vacation sex.
Being the type A individual I am, I like to have things in place. Sex that I do not have to worry about at my vacation destination is one of those things. Seeing as I actually picked her up in a bar 2 years ago while on vacation (and the night before I was scheduled to meet with another couple in the same town) I should be sanguine.... but my ability to pick up is directly correlated to my mood and the absence of irritation on my part.
Combine that with a severe dose of horniness, tasks/errands that need to get done, a missed workout today and packing that has not been handled and you have one slightly grumpy hedonist. I'll get over it, but I will say this - it's not a vacation without some good, old fashioned, raunchy hotel room fucking and the probablity of that on this vacation just went below 100%.
I'll keep you all posted.
Yes, I'm still here, and still living decadently. Barebacking my way
through life, and loving it. I'll try to be a better kitten and post again.
Love, Bare...
8 years ago

We hope wi-fi is available at your vacation spot so you can keep us updated on your trip. Have a good time!
ReplyDelete