So via the power of modern technology... and my trusty amex,... I am blogging from the air... while admiring a very milfy air hostess doing her job with extreme prejudice. It has been a bit of a bumpy ride from the tropical locale where I spent the 3 day weekend and as such, this hedonist is wide awake and at some points in the flight - a little freaked out, but we seem to be hitting some smooth patches and with Karma, God and good thoughts on our side, should make it into JFK without any incident.
So let's get down to brass tacks... there were no fun times for the hedonist this trip. I got good food - at several great and nationally recognized restaurants like I always do. I got to party with some very cool and very attractive people and I put myself out there. But my hotel room went unused in the right way and that pisses me off. Vacation grade: B-/B at best. The only action I saw this weekend was some, admittedly very hot cybersex and playing grab ass/public finger banging with a swinger couple I met at the pool.
A few other thoughts from my vacation:
Every time I visit this particular town, I am reminded of the importance of never settling. I see so many guys with trophy girlfriends and wives, bodies tight from working out at the gym, boob jobs galore, tan and blonde. Now i am not saying that boob jobs, being blonde or tan are requirements, but they do contribute to an aesthetic that I really like. I as a young man have worked hard on my body, career and mind, and when I am ready to not fuck around, I want someone who reflects that aesthetic. I'll be damned if I get what I have started to call "the black boy discount".... I believe your woman reflects on you; she says to the world, I have invested time and effort into being with her and this relationship.... so she has got to look good.
* The Black Boy Discount: that phenomenon whereby you see athletic black men with women who are not their equal in the looks department.... now I understand that not a few of my brothers enjoy the thickness, I do too on occasion, and we all do things for some quick and easy sex, but if you believe that your woman represents you... you don't want a discount.. you want a fair transaction or a premium.
Food:
I checked out new restaurant away from my old stand-bys on this trip. Mr. Bruni at the Times recommended a place in the town I visited and I hopped in a cab to visit. I sometimes have interesting experiences as a young, reasonably athletic, non foodie looking, black man. When you sit at the bar (which is what I do when eating alone at a nice establishment - you get a spot faster and bartenders are always great to talk to) sometimes people do not give you an impressive level of service, or they try to steer you to mediocre but expensive menu options. I don't get upset but instead engage in conversation and show my knowledge of the cuisine and or the restaurant or region. Once you do that, they usually chill out/warm up and things go much better. It also helps to be a good tipper - people remember that when you come back.
Big City Partying:
I got to hang out with an attractive swinger couple one night on my trip. They were newly weds from the South but very very cool. Hubby was a little older, early 30s. Wifey was a cute to hot blonde with a great ass that I got to pinch and grab all night. It was interesting.... because I had told them some risque stories of observing the opening points of a threesome in progress thenight before at another club - where I had seen an older man flash his milf wife's bare pussy to their boy toy for the evening. They did not flinch or blanch at that ... and we kept on exchanging pleasantries. They invited me out with some other people that night and we went out partying on the town. Later on while grinding on wifey, she told me they were swingers, I told her a bit about my adventures and my hands continued to wander all evening. At one point I had my fingers under her dress, while she appeared to be having a conversation with another chica in a poorly lit room, she never objected. Too bad it seemed like they are more into playing with bifemales than MFMs. With that said, I might not want to share too if I had a wifey like that.
Now having lived in the big city for a while, I come across drugs - cocaine mainly, every now and then. I have never done anything harder than weed or viagra and I do not intend to. However some people can still be recreational drug users and still be functional. I helped hubby get some coke (as in I contributed to the pot) but told him in stern terms not to offer it to me, even if at some point in the night my curiosity grew. This led me to thinking about what I would consider my 'drugs' of choice and I would have to say that sex is my main drug:
I need it on a regular basis, I plan for it, schedule it, work for it. And I go batshit insane if I cannot get it - on my terms. Suffice to say, I did not get my fix this weekend.
My Laptop is beeping at me now, and we are about to start our descent into JFK. All in all, it is always good to leave my lovely, crazy new york, but I am glad to be back.
Yes, I'm still here, and still living decadently. Barebacking my way
through life, and loving it. I'll try to be a better kitten and post again.
Love, Bare...
8 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment