Monday, November 23, 2009

Thoughts on Contentment

The scene is a hotel room in a gambling town.... the other bed clearly has signs of sex every where - clothes on the floor; we have just ordered room service after a great round of sex... as we eat, my friend feeds me some of her food - which we ordered from the tavern attached to the hotel.

The meal is great, every morsel melting in my mouth, much like her breasts and her pussy had minutes before.... This my friends is what the good life is - room service, amazing sex, great company and the knowledge that this was an escape from the norm, a much needed stress relief for the both of us as the weather gets colder on the east coast - and before my friend escapes to the warmer climes from whence she came.

It was one on one; in the best way.... and you all know how much I enjoy hotel sex... there's something about great service, the fact that you get to leave and the newness of your surroundings.

It was interesting that this was the backdrop for a meditation on contentment. My friend was mentioning to me how she knew a woman who lived in the same town where she had grown up.... in the same house where she and her husband had gotten married, with her family and friends in a 1 mile radius around her. She described this lady as "content" with this simple kind of life.

We too were content in those moments of great sex, great food and great company... and I guess that is what I seek, I guess that is what motivates me; in this hedonistic journey of mine.... that feeling of satisfaction and satiation - right now in an almost purely physical and environmental sense. I guess one day, when I evolve into a higher emotional being, that I might long for someone to love.... but right now, I guess loving the things that make me feel good will suffice for now.....

No comments:

Post a Comment