So I was supposed to be at a massive orgy tonight. 21 couples and single women RSVPed... with about 30 single men joining... it was going to be an epic fuckfest.
Of course, with my luck, the traffic cascading all over the east coast and the snow advisories, I never made it out of Manhattan.
Oh well, it gives me a chance to think about the past year: it has been a good one in many ways... a tremendous amount of sexual encounters, success in my professional life and a great family life as well.
Some things could be better - I still find it hard to relate to the games vanilla women play, and I am so type A that I alienate some people with my candor. Those are things I am working on, however I am still resistant to the bullshit dating game. I am still impatient with people who I think are wasting my time, I do not suffer fools gladly and I am still fiercely independent in how I handle my affairs - sexual and non-sexual.
I am also being won over by the caliber of some of the black women I am now meeting in my professional circles... I do believe IR sex will always do it for me; but I have also begun to meet attractive, personable black women in a way I did not before - and that is not a bad thing.
My couple play has slowed as of late - I have done a lot more parties and one on ones but I think that is something I am going to kick back up in the new year...
I also do think I need to put myself out there more... I have focused a lot of my energy on the sex part of the equation and I am not getting any younger - I am firmly in my late 20s now; and while i think a long term commitment is still far off, it might make sense to get back on that dating bike - in controlled doses of course.
Regardless, 2009 will go down as a great year for the 646hedonist and I am grateful for the fun, the partners, the sex, the opportunities, my friends and family. I am also grateful to everyone who reads and supports this blog.
I will continue to look for more ways to broaden the readership in the next year.
Happy Holidays!
Yes, I'm still here, and still living decadently. Barebacking my way
through life, and loving it. I'll try to be a better kitten and post again.
Love, Bare...
8 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment