Monday, June 7, 2010

New Summer, New Friends...

Sorry for the absence dear readers. I was very busy throughout May, with travel, work and other obligations. It was a month for some R & R too. I indulged myself in Sin City and in a few other places on the west coast.

I made some new friends, K & B. Both very engaging ladies in the bay area who are into BBC for fun... and some hot nights were had by all.

However, this summer will not be as crazy as my last one. I have made some new friends including a particularly engaging hotwife from the NJ area who really knows how to treat me right. It is safe to say that while I will not be indulging myself in the craziness, I will be keeping busy with playmates, old and new this summer.

Watch this space.

No comments:

Post a Comment