So I finally made it into the solid triple digits this weekend after what has been a torrid year and a half of crazy swinging and adventures. It was capped off at this weekend's sex party's with exploits that included a smoking hot NYC based Russian wife - whose fellatio technique was off the charts, some other attractive suburban hotwives getting their chocolate fix and some swinging regulars I know well.
Now, I know, it is a little juvenile (and some might say unnecessarily macho and sexist) to celebrate the idea of any number of sexual partners as an achievement but I remember how much work it used to take to get *one* partner into the sack during some of my worse plain vanilla days (with no guarantee that the sex was going to be anything better than mediocre)... and let's be real, the former nerd with the wedge on his shoulder in me has never forgotten the days when it felt like I would NEVER get the sex I want, in the quantities and with the requisite amount of abandon and enthusiasm I personally require for my own warped definition of happiness.
So What Now ?
I don't know. I don't think in the long run, that averaging tens of partners a month is sustainable but it does feel great to be able to f*ck like a rockstar every now and then, with no strings, no expectations other than those for good sex and no social kabuki to rub me the wrong way. I remember talking to an older swinger a few years ago about how I would stop counting once I joined the century club and I remember him chuckling... he said he was going to stop counting once he broke a 1000 - at that point in time he was in the 800s....
To be fair, how does plain vanilla monogamy look attractive once you have achieved a sh*tload of your personal sexual fantasies - MFF and MFM threesomes, Gangbangs, Lesbian viewing parties, multiple women in 24 hours, etc ? When you can, with a lot less work, get the sexual variety you need with much less effort than at any other time in your life ?
For me, and I can only speak for myself - the lasso of regular sex; which is why a lot of guys get into relationships - just isn't good enough. I need more, I need a hot woman, with an insatiable sex drive - and I'm still not sure that justifies a relationship.
My problem, my flaw if you will is that sex is my drug and I am never satisfied.... so I guess for now, I'll continue being the high functioning addict I am.
Tomorrow is always a new day.
Yes, I'm still here, and still living decadently. Barebacking my way
through life, and loving it. I'll try to be a better kitten and post again.
Love, Bare...
8 years ago

Lol what the country club 100 women?
ReplyDelete