Now as most of you, my loyal readers know, I have a lot of encounters in hotels.... I have almost encyclopedic knowledge of some the best hotels in this country and also of some the best to do you know what.... I have enjoyed excellent (room) service in Las Vegas, Miami, San Francisco, Chicago amongst a host of cities... but till lately, while I had done the IR nasty in a few NYC hotels - it hadn't been anything special.
Till lately that is. .
A few months ago I met a very nice, very hot - hot wife from the tri-state area at a bbc sex party. She was a petite blonde, tight body, MILF (in her 40s) with 36dds and a killer personality. Basically she had a porn-star body, with a cool girl mind.
Needless to say we hit it off. Her husband is a class act as well; a successful, older businessman who enjoys watching his wife indulge herself when they get the time.
Who am I to say no to helping such fine people be happy.
Especially given that I aim to please hotwives whenever and wherever I find them.
As a result - given how well we've hit it off, I have had a few assignations with said hotwife in various hotels all over the city.
And I must say, it sounds like a best hit's list:
The Penthouse at the Benjamin - check
The Hudson Hotel - check
But what I am most proud of, was last weekend - we engaged in that most New York of activities; public sex at the Standard Hotel in the Meatpacking.
So if around 11pm, you were in the meatpacking - maybe in your slinky black dress and heels or in your best hipster casual, on your way to Tenjune or Provocateur and you happened to look up and engage in the following conversation:
"Is that a bird, a plane"
"No it looks like a blonde pornstar being fucked from behind in that hotel room by that very handsome, athletic young black man"
"Wow, she looks like she's really enjoying it"
"I especially like how she's bent over on the ottoman parallel to the window"
That was us for several hours that night - we did it a few times right next to the window and while I'd love to say I was looking to see people's reactions - I actually did stay very focused on the "task at hand" if you will.
For those who saw: Thanks for watching; this was one I really wanted to cross off my bucket list!
Yes, I'm still here, and still living decadently. Barebacking my way
through life, and loving it. I'll try to be a better kitten and post again.
Love, Bare...
8 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment