Friday, September 18, 2009

Friday Night Fuck....with a twist of domination

It has been a hectic few weeks - with work, projects and various career initiatives pulling me in a variety of directions. Unfortunately, with ms y being a little clingy and work pushing me around, I haven't had any time for anything but work and career issues....

Thankfully I was able to change that tonight. I hooked up with a Greek lady off of AFF. I won't lie, she wasn't the hottest chica I've done in my extra-curricular career.... but she did let me tap into a side of me that I don't usually exhibit.

You see, said hook up has had a lot of non-consensual/submissive fantasies.... And while I can be dominant, it is not my general style of play....However, given her interests, I was intrigued.

And as such, I put together a domination situation/roleplay sequence just for her. I made her meet me in public without any underwear on... and she had to do what I demanded for a half hour. I also made her bring along her favorite sex toy....

I guess I surprised myself with how dominant I became - throat gagging, face fucking, cock slapping; my new friend was game for (almost) everything. I made her suck my dick while fucking herself with the vibrator, gagged her numerous times till she lost her gag reflex, slapped her across the face - with my cock and with my hands (lightly, no bruises here) and called her a bitch, a slut, a whore; I also fucked her with supreme abandon, pinning her down, pulling her hair, .... I choked her - which I do not usually do, but I think the fact that she was so game was a massive turn on for me.

And she loved it.

We fucked numerous times over 4 hrs, I came multiples - including via one very memorable titty fuck and blow job combo I will not soon forget.

While the raunch factor in this particular encounter was off the charts, (I watched her get dressed, then I hiked up her skirt and bent her over my bed for one last round of doggy goodness), I am not sure that I need to get to that level of dominance. I really enjoyed it, but I also enjoy sex when the girl I am with is enthusiastic in general.

I guess the honest to God answer for me is that I will always need a certain level of dominance in my physical encounters, especially if they are just casual; I do know, having been there before in a relationship, that the desire to dominate - all the time - even sexually, fades if there is a real emotional connection; but I think I will always need a sexual partner who understands that part of the physicality that I enjoy is the ying and yang between men and women... and how our bodies fit and interact.

With all that said, I am soooo glad Ms. Alex is throwing an orgy party next Friday... I need some more raunch in my life... and I know a few hot-wives who might be ready to oblige.

PS: It turned out tonight's hook up was new to IR/BBC.... I think it's safe to say that I put in a good performance for all the "brothers" out there. I think she might go black a bit more often in future.....

No comments:

Post a Comment