Sunday, February 14, 2010

Random Vegas Thoughts

  • This town has a lot of talent, both good and bad. I am always surprised by how much swinging, debauchery and bad behavior happens out here. Definitely my kind of town for a few days but beyond the strip - there isn't much to it. I could never live here.
  • Extremely attractive women are still my kryptonite. I measure "hawtness" on an exponential scale... any thing up to a high 7/low 8 I can deal with and crush, extremely hot women take me out of my game a little bit... not good, especially since 2010 is all about improving the overall quality of my conquests...
  • Leaving NYC, I am always reminded of how fat middle america is... goddamn, there really is an obesity epidemic out there. You'd never know living in Manhattan... but wow, there is a real health problem out there.
  • The recession is not over. Occupancy at the hip and well known hotel we are staying at feels like 60 may be 70% - not good given the all the new construction that is coming online in this town... Vegas will bounce back, it always does...
  • We hung out with some coeds from the LA area on Saturday night - we had a table at one of the newest clubs in town; while they were great to look at, photograph and dance with, talking with them was like pulling teeth. Apart from wanting a blowjob or doggystyle, not sure I have anything in common with a 21 year old... no matter how blonde or attractive her ass is... my problem is that I am bad at faking my disinterest.
  • Douches with Hot Chicks. Enough Said.
  • Married women fucking around. Enough Said.
  • Oh well, last night here. Gonna get a good meal, some stogies, catch up with friends and see where the chips fall. I am turning down sex with my vegas swinger friends to hang out with my plain vanilla peeps.... just trying to be a good friend that's all.

No comments:

Post a Comment