
Ah, lovely Sin City - one of my favorite places in America to vacation and party... whether plain vanilla or swinging style; I always have fun here.
I am here with vanilla friends who wanted to get away from NYC... so for the most part I will be doing the usual trifecta of eating, clubbing and socializing; but as you all know, I had to also get in my share of hot interracial sex on this trip.
And did I ever...
I fucked my 2nd porn star (ever) on this trip - the first of 4 IR encounters at the Rooster last night... I am not going to lie; it was the first nut and I got it out a little faster than I would have liked (her wet, tight pussy did not help; thankfully I put in much longer, more orgasmic performances with the other three ladies I got to play with)
There was also a nice milfy blonde from the bay area there with her very cool boyfriend who rode and let herself be ridden by the hedonist; she was awesome to talk to... and her japanese was impeccable!
My usual play partner and her girlfriend (who had given me my first MFF threesome last summer) were on hand and of course, the sex was great with them.
And yes, I ate a lot of pussy; but you know what they say; practice makes perfect.
It was a great night, the rooster is a very kitschy swing club that can sometimes feel like it is stuck in the 70s, but once you look past that (and with the right company), you can have a LOT of great sex with the right people there. I am fortunate that whenever I visit, my swinging friends introduce me to everyone and as such, I get introductions, referrals and a lot of orgasms as a result.
And this was just the first night....
Day 2 is going to be plain vanilla for the most part; but I have been emailing back and forth with another hot wife couple who enjoys BBC... who knows, maybe I get lucky on this trip and get to enjoy my own version of a "vegas double" before heading back to the coldness of the east coast.

No comments:
Post a Comment