So I had a meet and greet (with a hotwife couple off of AFF) earlier this week. Unfortunately it did not work out like I had planned but I ended up thinking about my experiences with meet and greets... and with meet and fucks...
First, let me explain my terminology:
A meet and greet - in my experience is as the name implies, a chance for a couple to check out another couple or single person, much like a first date, it is a way to see if there are any compatibility issues and can sometimes be over a period as short as 15 minutes to as long as several "dates".
A meet and fuck - which is where I have had the majority of my experience is when a couple or a single lady meet with the intention of sex at the meet. The difference is really one of style because for a meet and fuck, phone calls, text messaging and email takes the place of the date as a way to ascertain (and build) chemistry.
The couple in question for my meet and greet was definitely in the latter school. They did not consider themselves swingers and they liked to "let things evolve".
God bless them. However, my personality - as type A as it is, does not bond well with such couples... and I think that it probably shows. The couples and swingers - like Ms. Alex that I have had great relationships and phenomenal encounters with know exactly what we're there for.
For me Swinging and NSA encounters really are all about the great sex... not the pursuit, not the build up but the sweaty, raunchy action itself.
Fortunately the world is a large place and there are plenty of guys willing to hang around the hoop and play out the "seduction" scenario... and if that is your fantasy, I am definitely not knocking it. However, I have the most success coming in as the stud - I am there to sexually satisfy, add a level of spice and physicality that you might not get, I am present for the great sex... and while I enjoy the chit-chat and get to know you stuff... unless you are one of my old swinging friends... it is all about what we do - on the bed, on the floor, in the shower... etc.
Needless to say, my style and theirs did not gel and after a perfectly polite drink, I excused myself and headed out.
Rejection always stings, whatever the reason but we learn to know ourselves better; because it is a reminder that one cannot be all things to all people - no matter how hard you try.
Yes, I'm still here, and still living decadently. Barebacking my way
through life, and loving it. I'll try to be a better kitten and post again.
Love, Bare...
8 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment