So a few months ago I posted about flakiness being a particular and peculiar affliction of young women in NYC. I have to say dear readers, that I have to eat some of my own words at this point because I too just flaked very badly over the course of the past weekend .....
But in my defense... I flaked on a first date with a plain vanilla chica (who may or may not have given me the hot sex I needed over the weekend) to attend an orgy in one of the outer boroughs where I was thoroughly pleased by several women over the course of the evening.
Was it really so wrong... I was horny and wanted sex... not companionship or conversation...
Take this mea culpa for what is .... I flaked. I'm sorry. But the sex was worth it ;-)
Yes, I'm still here, and still living decadently. Barebacking my way
through life, and loving it. I'll try to be a better kitten and post again.
Love, Bare...
8 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment