So last night I finally got to make it to an IR party out in NJ that I had heard about from a few friends in the IR scene. The party itself did not disappoint, at least 10 couples, a smattering of single ladies and some very action oriented play....
However my performance was tepid to say the least.
For some reason I was more than a little tentative; acting like a newbie despite my experience .... It didn't help that I did not get to play with some of the hotter chicks at the party but that's also just a case of being in the right place at the right time...
I have told you all about my binge-fucking craziness but last night I was positively restrained - I only fucked 2 new women, a few blowjobs, and there were periods of time when my little man was just not cooperating - at all.
Chatting with a few other guys in the swing scene; the consensus was that it was a combination of a new environment, some self selection on my part (and I did not say this but you all know how I feel about group activity with people I do not know).
I have swung long enough to know that you can't force it and that you cannot expect to be on point every night - being able to fuck 10 different women and a few multiple times... but goddamit, that's what I've done in the past....
Yesterday was a subpar night, but i'll take it over no sex at all... here's hoping for better swinging nights some time in future soon though!
Yes, I'm still here, and still living decadently. Barebacking my way
through life, and loving it. I'll try to be a better kitten and post again.
Love, Bare...
8 years ago

Dude i love your blogs i jus created mines ... lol give me a couple weeks and i have some stories to out do u
ReplyDelete