Sunday, March 28, 2010

God Bless You, you cocksucker....


That's right. God bless the cocksucker, the cock worshiper, the blow-job artiste if you will. The woman who will, via a combination of her mouth, tongue throat and hands, service you to a fulfilling orgasm. They are unsung and unheralded heroes that need more encouragement.

The thought crossed my mind as I was enjoying an exquisite blow job from a blonde hot-wife over the weekend.... a woman whose attention to detail, desire to please and her enjoyment whenever I let go in her mouth put her right up there with some of the best cocksuckers i have ever known (and I've known a few in my time)....

The first time I thought about writing a post/homage if you will to women who give exquisite blow-jobs occurred when I met an IR couple on one of my travels and I asked them how they had gotten together.

Him: Well I put an ad on Craig's list looking for a BBC cock worshiper
She: That's what I love to do. Obviously I had to make sure he was sane and cool.
Him: It didn't take that long for you to do that, we met in a coffee shop and 30 minutes later, we were at my place and you were on your knees.

A few minutes later I got to play with her myself and her beau was right; she was a tremendous cock-sucker. It was her god-given talent.

I truly believe that some women underestimate the power of a good blow-job. , which is why there is still this vocal minority of women who do not do/give oral sex...

God bless them, but the amazing cocksucker knows the power she holds, a power that can be honed with enthusiasm.

I mean, let's face it - some women intrinsically have better rhythm, others feel tighter than others, other women know exactly how to move.... some of this can be taught, some of it can't.... but any woman can learn how to give a great blow-job.

So here's to those women who know how to give the toe-curling, tongue-lashing, body shaking, orgasm inducing blow-jobs I enjoy so much. Reciprocation is definitely your due and yes, you have a right to be popular; you do something I enjoy.... very very much.

Now if only I could find a reliable cock-worshiper of my very own....

No comments:

Post a Comment