I am sitting here at McCarran International after what has been a great west coast trip: I visited Northern California, Southern California and Las Vegas. I got to see wine country, mountain country and some great cities while I was at it. And I got to reconnect with old friends, make some new ones and get some hot sex in between.
So why am I feeling less content and more dissatisfied. I really should be grateful and I know this. I just took the trip of a lifetime, I can afford to pay for it all and I am heading back to a great new career transition upon my return to NYC.
I guess the simple answer is that I am never satisfied. I always want to push myself harder, I always want to win and to be perfectly honest; I want to be King.
Being King means having a suitable queen… and there might lie the rub. Whenever I take my vacations I see guys who are nowhere near my income bracket or career status, needless to mention looks with dimes and trophy girlfriends. And while I have done well in my time, I really do not believe I have fully explored my fullest potential with the opposite sex.
Put simply; at this point in my life, I want a hot chick. Not sorta hot, not cute, not even moderately hot. I want a traffic stopper on my arm and on her back in my bed. I want the kind of chick who spends as much time as I do in the gym; keeping it tight and together.
Being a Black man who dates interracially; and who has dated mostly white women for the past few years… there are certain challenges… but I am not crying any tears for myself. My problem might be that I have become so focused on sex and sexual experiences, that I almost don’t know how to engage in a vanilla way anymore.
In addition, as I have become more successful, my patience with women and the games they play has grown less and less. Add that to my tendency to speak my mind, my large sexual appetite and you have a very high dating bar set for the 646Hedonist.
I have been single for about 5 years now. 5 years of crazy adventures and misadventures, a lot of fun, a little heartbreak and a lot of self knowledge. I don’t think that odyssey is about to end but it might be fun; even just for a little while, to share that with someone attractive, sexual, smart and respectful.
One of my good friends, a man I call the “natural” because of his uncanny ability to put women at ease - first in public, then in his bed ~ has advised me to get a “starter” girlfriend; to ease my transition out of the life of the hungry, sexually ravenous bachelor into a more acceptable dating mode.
I am not sure about that idea; but suggestions from you readers are greatly welcomed. Regardless of how things play out… I have been having the sexual time of my life and I would not give that back for anything in the world.
Yes, I'm still here, and still living decadently. Barebacking my way
through life, and loving it. I'll try to be a better kitten and post again.
Love, Bare...
8 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment