
Hello dear readers. I am coming to you from the madness that is sin city. It is 9AM as I blog the events of my extended West Coast Vacation but it might as well be 6pm or 4am. Time really has no meaning on the Vegas Strip.
My trip so far has been a blast, I hit two of the three major cities in California, a beautiful California beach/mountain town and have been in Sin City for the past two nights. I have had some great dinners, partied with old friends and explored new places. I have also taken a LOT of photos.
I have also had the opportunity to indulge myself in my other hobby: sex.
Suprisingly enough, my first encounter in NorCal came about via a CL posting. Granted, it was in Mr. Newmark’s home city so one would hope that it worked out, but as I have mentioned before, CL has become spambot/Pic Collector/Flake Central. Hence I was very surprised to have been contacted by a nice hot wife couple who lived in one of the surrounding suburbs.
I had a great hotel while I was there (thanks Amex travel!) and as such was able to host in style. The day was a little touch and go however, with my new friend calling earlier in the day to cancel, then texting later at night to say she was feeling much better and wanted to go through with the meet.
Despite the complications, it was a hot play date. Her delightful breasts, oral skills and great attitude made for a very hot time.
However I must say, that the events of the past 24 hours do take the cake.
I had the good fortune to visit the red rooster while here in vegas: (www.vegasredrooster.com) with some friends who I have played with on the east coast but who happened to be based out of LV.
It was a surreal yet positive experience and definitely worth a visit. There is a large group area and several private play rooms, with a variety of couples and singles allowed in. The rooster itself is a bit of an homage to the golden age of swinging.... (With all the positive and negative connotations that might imply).
However I did not have the time to ponder those thoughts because I was engaged, first in sex with my swinging friend from back east, and then with her and her girlfriend in my first MFF threesome. I don't think I will ever forget the sight of fucking one woman while watching her face buried deep in another woman's pussy. It was pretty fucking hot and despite my best efforts, 10 - 15 minutes of that action was what it took. This was after a pretty long one on one session with my friend before the 3 some.
I just found out that the friend I was supposed to play with on Sunday evening just cancelled on me.... seeing as this was a CL hookup, i might have been talking to a spambot for all I know.
Oh well, the trip has been a blast so far. We'll see what we can do about these next two days.
Have fun and stay safe everyone.

No comments:
Post a Comment