Tuesday, August 11, 2009

On not knowing where my next meal will come from.

So it has been a few days since the threesome. I am off my high and looking for my next encounter so to speak.... I have nothing going on in the plain vanilla world, a fact that my real life friends are starting to call me out on. I'd much rather get drunk at the bar/club than spit game. Not because I don't know how - but that I am less interested with the thrill of the hunt. I am all about bagging the game and enjoying a good meal so to speak.... The hunt is for game players, I am past that.

With all that said, I need my fix soon. I know of a sex party on Saturday - one that has treated me well in the past despite some minor annoyances. If nothing comes up (and I see nothing on the horizon right now, I might find myself, over the weekend, in the tri-state area getting my fix with at least one hot wife).

I know I should try to get back into the dating game, but really none of the women I see/meet really move me. And I am both lazy, disinclined and not convinced of any of the game's merits.

But still I need sex on a regular basis...

What a conundrum.

No comments:

Post a Comment