So, I am in the middle of a slight let-down, which was inevitable given my summer. I am slap bang in the middle of a career transition so the days are long and my nights are filled with networking events.
I can't complain... it is what I wanted to do, but my sex life is taking a hit. I have had some sexual encounters, but nothing with the right level of raunch, passion and skill I am looking for.
To top it off; my friend ms Y is becoming a little clingy... while denying me oral sex.
So I need a new adventure and soon.... any body out there looking for an athletic bbc to take a ride on..... I eat pussy too....
I might just wear a sign... saying Have Cock - will travel.
Yes, I'm still here, and still living decadently. Barebacking my way
through life, and loving it. I'll try to be a better kitten and post again.
Love, Bare...
8 years ago

Travel? How far? London?
ReplyDeleteNow that would be fun.... thanks for reading, and please keep commenting when you can.
ReplyDeleteIt certainly would be. Thanks for writing, I read your blog frequently and enjoy it very much. I was, at least partially, serious. Get in touch through my profile if you interest is at all piqued.
ReplyDeleteemailed you rooney... ball is in your court now.
ReplyDelete